ULTRALIGHT CONVERTIBLE WADER - MEDIUM *
The history :
Part of the new Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the men's Ultralight Convertible Wader is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance. Incredibly comfortable, modern fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk.
* NEW gusseted crotch construction for improved freedom of movement and
durability of the seams
* Modern fit
* 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
* FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic closures for quick and effortless conversion to
* External storage pocket with water-resistant YKK AquaGuard®
* Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
* Updated anatomical neoprene shoes
* Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag
and the accumulation of water
* New flat seam construction with strategic reinforcement in strong
* Inside pocket with zipper and four-way stretch power mesh
* Flat belt loops with 1.5 inch stretch belt included
* Patch on the inside pocket for attaching the waterproof Orvis bag (8G3H
* Approximate weight (medium/regular) 35 oz / 995 g
* Outer Shell: 100% Nylon.
* Diaphragm: two-component polyurethane.
* Lining: 100% nylon tricot.